- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 50 grams (softened)
- Creamy peanut butter – 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar – 1.5 cups
- Egg – 3 numbers, big
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Semi-sweet Chocolate chips – 3/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease a 9″x 9″ brownie pan & keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt & baking powder.
- Beat together the butter, peanut butter and white sugar till creamy and fluffy.
- Beat in the 3 eggs, one by one.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and beat again.
- Fold in the sifted dry flour mixture and chocolate chips.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased tin & bake at 180C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.