- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin
- Butter -100 grams
- Crushed Marie biscuits – 200 gm
- Strawberry jelly – 1 packet
- Gelatin – 1 level tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Whipped cream -2 cups
- Toasted, peeled and flaked almonds – 2 tbsp
- For 1st layer: Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and spread on the base of a rectangular dish. Now refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- For 2nd layer: Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 c of water. Let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat in a double boiler or MW on high power for 30 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely. Let cool. Beat together the condensed milk , cooled gelatin solution and lemon juice. Fold in the whipped cream.Now pour this mixture carefully over the set biscuit base and refrigerate it till 3/4th set. Sprinkle flaked almonds.
- For 3rd layer: Prepare strawberry jelly as per the instructions on your packet. Let cool and pour over the set condensed milk layer.
- Refrigerate till completely set and serve chilled garnished with whipped cream.