You will need 4 slices of white bread
- Lightly toast the bread slices in a toaster & keep aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water with 1/4 tsp of sugar and 1/2 tsp of salt. Add 1/4 cup of frozen peas & boil for 4 – 5 minutes. Strain. Cool & grind the boiled peas coarsely in your mixer.
- Add 2 medium boiled and mashed potatoes to the ground peas. Add 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese, a big pinch of pepper powder and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Spread mixture over each toasted bread slice & cut each slice into two triangles. Sprinkle white sesame seeds on top. Press lightly with your fingers.
- Place bread on a grill rack in a hot oven.
- Grill for 5 minutes/ till golden from the sides.
- Serve hot.