- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Powdered oats – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Chilled butter – 25 grams
- Thick curd – 2 tbsps
- White sesame seeds – as required for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together the wheat flour, powdered oats, salt & baking soda.
- Add the chilled butter & rub into the flour till the whole mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add the thick curd & knead to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough into a circle of 1/4″ thickness with the help of a rolling pin.
- Cut out circles using a cookie cutter & place them on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Brush the top of the wafers with little milk & sprinkle the sesame seeds. Press lightly with your fingers.
- Bake for 17 minutes or till golden brown in colour.