- Quick cooking oats – slightly less than 1 cup
- Butter – 3 tbsps ( I used salted butter)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 heaping tbsp
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/4th of a 395 grams tin
- Walnuts / Almonds (or a mixture of both the nuts)- 1/4 cup, chopped coarsely
- Raisins – 2 tbsps
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for 10 minutes till crisp & powder the roasted oats in your coffee grinder.
- Heat the salted butter & add the cocoa powder + the condensed milk. Mix well & remove from heat. Add the powdered oats, nuts, raisins & the vanilla essence. Mix till you get a dough.
- Roll the dough into a log & wrap in a foil.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or till firm.
- Cut into slices & serve.