This recipe makes 2 wraps.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil & add 1 medium onion (finely chopped) & fry till the onion turns almost golden brown in colour.
- Add 1 cup of chicken (boiled with salt & pepper powder & then shredded) & fry for 5 minutes or till browned.
- Add 1/2 cup of cubed paneer, 1 medium tomato (deseeded & chopped), 1 small capsicum ( chopped finely), pepper powder & 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make a chapath/ roti & place 2 cheese slices in a row on the roti when it is still hot. Place the chicken & paneer mixture over the cheese slices.
- Roll the roti tightly & serve this wrap immediately. Repeat to make one more wrap.