This curry goes very well with roti/ any flat bread.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil + 1 tbsp of butter. Add 2 big garlic cloves (minced), 1 tsp of grated ginger, 1 slit greenchilly and 2 cups of thinly sliced onions & cook till the onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Add 2 heaping tsps of coriander powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 3/4 heaping tsp of red chilly powder & 1/4 tsp of pepper powder. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter & stir in 1 small broccoli seperated into bite sized florets, 1 medium carrot (thinly sliced), 1/4 cup each of red & green capsicum & 1 medium tomato. Fry on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes.Add 1 cup of water + 3/4 – 1 tsp of salt. let boil & cover cook on low heat for 15 minutes/ till the veggies are 3/4th cooked. The veggies shoud be crunchy.
- Fianlly add 1.5 heaping tbsps of coconut milk powder mixed with 1/2 cup of water. Bring the curry to a boil & remove from heat.(You could use milk instead).
- Add 1/4 cup of cilantro & mix.