This curry goes very well with noodles and fried rice.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil & add 2 big garlic cloves (minced) & 1 tsp of minced ginger. Fry till you get a very nice aroma.
- Add 2 medium onions (cut into bite size cubes) & 3 slit greenchillies & cook till the onion turns translucent.
- Add 1/2 cup of potato (cut into bite size cubes) , 1/2 cup of water & salt. Bring to a boil & cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Add 3/4 cup of cauliflower florets (bite size) & cook further for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of carrot (cut into small cubes), 1/4 cup of frozen peas, 4-5 button mushrooms (quartered), 1 tsp of chopped celery, 1/4 cup of bell pepper (cut into cubes), enough water, 1 tbsp of soya sauce & 1 tbsp of red chilly sauce. Cover cook on low heat till the veggies are cooked through.
- Finally add pepper powder, ajinomotto (optional) & remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onion greens & serve it piping hot with friedrice or noodles.