These cookies are chewy & they are really easy to prepare.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Dry roast 1 cup of quick cooking oats & 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped almonds for 7-8 minutes on a medium low heat. Let cool down to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 large egg (lightly beaten) + 1/2 cup of nutella + the roasted nuts & oats + 1/2 tsp of baking powder + 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough & flatten it lightly between your palm.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with Al foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 13 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down completely to room temperature.