This recipe will make 4 burgers.
You will need 4 burger buns.
You will also need 500 grams or 4 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts in a ziploc bag & flatten them using a meat hammer. Mix together 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper powder, 1 heaping tsp of sweet paprika powder, 1/2 tsp of onion powder, 1/2 heaping tsp of kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste & 4 tbsps of thick curd to make the marinade. Marinate the flattened chicken breasts with this marinade for 2 hours. Cook the breasts on very low heat for 20 minutes or till the water let out by the chicken completely evaporates.
- Mix together 6 tbsps of plain flour, 3 tbsps of cornflour, 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika powder, 1/4 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder & a pinch of salt.
- Place the chicken breasts in this dry flour mixture & coat all over. Fry in 2 tbsps of hot oil till browned on low heat.
- Cut each bun into half & apply butter on them. Heat them slightly. Take the base of a burger bun, apply 1 tbsp of mayonnaise & place a fried chicken patty on it. Place a cheese slice over the chicken patty followed by pickled jalapenos slices, one onion ring & a lettuce leaf. Cover with the top half of the bun.
- Repeat to make 3 more burgers.
- Serve immediately.