This is a real keeper recipe from Lakshmi Nair’s cookery show. These cookies are too good.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift together 1.5 cup of plain flour, 1.5 tsp of baking powder & a pinch of salt.
- Beat together 100 grams of softened butter & 1 cup of powdered sugar till light & fluffy for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat in 2 small eggs , one by one & beat well after each additon.
- Beat in 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence & 2 tbsps of honey.
- Fold in the sifted flour mixture.The cookie batter will be quiet loose.
- Drop 1/2 heaping teasponful of cookie batter on a tray lined with foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing the cookies from the tray.