These are eggless cookies that are crispy & have a melt in mouth texture. These cookies are packed with the goodness of wheat flour & oats.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift together 1 cup of wheat flour, 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats, 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder & a pinch of salt.
- Beat together 100 grams of softened butter & 1/2 cup of powdered sugar till light & fluffy for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sifted flour mixture to make a soft dough. Don’t knead the dough. You could refrigerate this dough for 30-45 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle of 1/4″ thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter. Transfer the cookies to a tray lined with foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 15 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing the cookies from the tray.