This is a very flavourful burger that would tickle your taste buds. This recipe will make 4 burgers.
- For the sauce, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of cream cheese, 3 tbsps of chilly garlic sauce, 3 tbsps of hot sauce (cayenne pepper, tomato puree & vinegar based ) & mix well. Switch off heat. Keep this sauce aside.
- Cut 250 grams of boneless chicken breasts into 1″ cubes. Marinate with 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper powder, 1 tsp of garlic paste, 1 tsp of sweet paprika powder, 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilly powder, 1 tbsp of hot sauce & 1 tbsp of cornflour for 1-2 hours.
- Take some plain flour ina platter. Dust the chicken pieces with the dry flour & shallow fry in 1/4 cup of oil. Cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes on each side. The chicken pieces should be well browned.
- Drain the chicken on paper towels. Remove excess oil from the frying pan. Add the previously prepared sauce & the fried chicken pieces. Mix well to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Take a burger bun & cut it into half from the middle. Apply little butter on the halves & toast them. Spread 1 tsp of mayonnaise on both the bun halves. On the bun base, spread the sauce coated chicken & place a lettuce leaf & an onion ring over the chicken. Cover with the top half of the bun to complete the burger. Proceed to make 3 more burgers.
- Serve immediately.