These brownies are very easy to make. They are really moist & flavourful. No leavening agents are used here.
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup + 2 tbsps
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Caster sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 50 grams ( melted)
- Canola oil – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essnce – 1 tsp
- Egg – 2 numbers, large
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a mixer/blender & beat till combined. The batter would be on the thicker side.
- Transfer the batter to a 8″ brownie pan lined with foil.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the batter.
- Bake the brownies at 180C for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting them into squares.