- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Desi ghee – 4 tbsps
- Powdere sugar – 1/3 cup
- Dry ginger powder/ chukku podi – 2 pinches
- Balck pepper powder – 2 pinches
- Elaichi powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Almonds – 1 tbsp, chopped
- Pistachios – 1 tbsp, chopped
- Kismis/ golden raisins – 1 tsp
- Spread the atta on a flat platter & cook in the microwave for 4 minutes at 80% power. Stir once in between the cooking time.
- Add the desi ghee & mix very well. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes at 60% power. Mix well.
- Cook again for 1 minute 30 seconds at 60% power. Mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar, ginger powder, pepper powder, elaichi , nuts & raisins.
- Mix very well & make small ladoos when still hot.