- Dried figs – 150 grams, coarsely chopped
- Water – 1.5 cups
- Milk – 2.5 cups
- Gelatin – 2 tbsps (bit heaping)
- Cold water – 1/4 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin, 395 grams
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsps.
- Soak the gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water for 15 minutes.
- Cook the figs adding water till soft. All the water should evaporate. Let cool completely.Grind the cooked figs adding the milk little by little.
- Melt the soaked gelatin by double boiling method.
- To the figs paste add the condensed milk, honey & fresh cream.
- Transfer this mixture to a pudding dush.
- Refrigerate till completely set.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe source:- Lakshmi Nair