- Chicken – 500 grams, breasts, cut into small cubes
- Garlic – 6 big cloves
- Ginger – 1 tbsp.
- Greenchilly – 6 numbers
- Turmeric powder -3/4 tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Butter – 25 grams
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp or as per taste
- Kasoori methi – 2 tsps.
- Crush the ginger, garlic & greenchillies. Marinate chicken with salt, turmeric powder & the pounded mixture for 1 hour.
- Cover cook the chicken on low heat till dry. There is no need to add any water.
- Heat butter in a pan & add the cooked chicken pieces. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes or till browned lightly.
- Add lime juice & kasoor methi.
- Mix well & switch off heat.
- Serve hot with any pulao.
Source:- Magic oven by Lakshmi Nair