This cake is super moist, soft, chocolatey and has a fudge like texture.
- All purpose flour – 1.25 cups
- Baking powder – 1.25 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Butter – 150 grams (softened)
- Dark Chocolate – 115 grams (melted)
- Eggs – 3, medium
- Hung curd – 2/3 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease a 8″ cake tin & keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt & baking powder 3 times. This removes any lumps & also aerates the flour. Keep aside.
- Beat together the eggs, hung curd, vanilla essence, melted dark chocolate, softened butter & brown sugar at low speed in your mixer/blender.
- Fold in the sifted dry flour mixture.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased tin & bake at 180C for 35 minutes and at 160C for 15 minutes.
Source:- Sanjeev Kapoor