- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup (tightly packed)
- Castor sugar – 1/2 cup + 2 tbsps.
- Egg – 1 number, medium
- Vanilla essence – 3/4 tsp.
- Plain flour – 1/2 cup
- Roasted peanuts (unsalted) – 1/4 cup, coaresly chopped
- Milk chocolate – 100 grams ( I used Dairy Milk)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift the plain flour.
- Beat together the castor sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter & vanilla essence till fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Fold in the flour and peanuts into the mixture & mix till you get a dough.
- Refrigerate this dough for 2 hours.
- Make medium -sized balls of the dough & flatten them with your fingertips.
- Place the cookies on a tray lined with foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down completely.
- Melt the milk chocolate over a hot water bath.
- Dip each cooled cookie in the melted chocolate and leave it to set before serving.
Source:- The Big Book of Treats by Pooja Dhingra