For the base :-
- Marie biscuits – 200 grams, powdered
- Butter – 113 grams, melted
- Cashews – 1/4 cup, chopped
For the mango filling:-
- Mango puree – 1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 400 grams/ 1 tin
- Eggs – 2 numbers, large
- All purpose flour – 3 tbsps.
- Lime juice – 2 tbsps.
- Yellow food colour – a few drops
For garnish :-
- Whipping cream – 1 cup, beaten with 1 tbsp. icing sugar
- Mango – 1/2 cup, chopped/ sliced
- Combine the biscuit powder, cashews & melted butter & press down to the base of a spring form pan (8″). Refrigerate for 30 minutes while you work on the mango filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the eggs, condensed milk, mango puree & plain flour in a medium mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer till well combined. Add the food colour and lime juice and mix. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180C for 45 minutes or till set.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve chilled garnished with whipped cream and mango slices.