This icecream is completely free of ice crystals and has the same texture as that of readymade icecreams.
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 100 grams/ 1/4 tin
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsps.
- Orange crush – 1.5-2 tbsps. (I used HAPPY brand), no need to dilute
- Beat the whipping cream till it holds peaks. Add the condensed milk & beat on low speed. Fold in the fresh cream. This is the base for our orange icecream.
- Measure 2 cups of this base icecream and add the orange crush to it. Mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container.
- Place the container in the freezer for 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled with chocolate sauce.