- Wheat flour/atta – 1 cup
- Roasted rice flour – 1 heaping tbsp.
- Coconut milk powder – 1 heaping tbsp.
- Baking powder – 1/8 tsp.
- Ghee – 1 tsp.+ to make the dosa
- Salt to taste
- Grated jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Water – as needed
- Mix together the atta, rice flour, baking powder, coconut milk powder and ghee.
- Add the grated jaggery and cardamom powder and mix.
- Add enough water to make the dosa batter. The consistency should be similar to that of regular dosa batter.
- Make dosas as usual. You can make them thick/thin.
- Apply ghee when you make the dosas.
- Serve these dosas hot.