For the dosa :-
- Plain flour/Maida – 1 cup
- Egg – 1 number, medium
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Milk – as needed
- Butter as needed
For the filling:-
- Ghee – 1 tbsp.+ 1 tbsp.
- Grated coconut – 3/4 cup
- Kerala banana – 1 number, medium
- Sugar – 3 heaping tbsps. (approx.)
- Powdered cardamom – 1/2 tsp.
- For the filling, heat 1 tbsp. of ghee in a broad non-stick pan & fry the grated coconut till lightly browned. Remove on to a plate & keep aside. To the same pan, add the chopped kerala banana & fry till it turns soft. Add the roasted coconut, sugar, cardamom powder & mix well. Remove from heat. This is the sweet filling.
- Mix together the plain flour, beaten egg, salt & milk to make the dosa batter.
- To make the dosa, heat a non-stick pan & grease it with little butter. Pour a ladleful of dosa batter & spread it thin like how you do for regular dosas. Put some butter on top of the dosa. Place the sweet filling ina row at the center of the dosa. Fold both the sides to cover the dosa & serve immediately. (There is no need to cook both the sides of this dosa).