- Butter cake – 1/2 kg., cut into smaller pieces
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin
- Butter – 100 grams
- Eggs – 2 numbers, big, seperated
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)- 2.5 heaping tbsps.
- Sugar – 7 heaping tsps.
- Toasted and chopped almonds – 1/2 cup
- Cornflakes – 1/2 cup, toasted and crushed coarsely
- For the chocolate mixture, cream together the softened butter, cocoa powder & sugar till light & fluffy. Add the 2 egg yolks & beat. Stir in the vanilla essence & mix. Beat the 2 egg whites till they hold peaks. Fold in the beaten whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Arrange the butter cake pieces at the bottom of a pudding dish.
- Pour the condensed milk over the cake pieces.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts. Spread the chocolate mixture over the nuts.
- Bake in a 180C preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Let cool down to room temperature.
- Regrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Serve chilled with the crushed cornflakes on top.
Source:- Tasty treats by Thesneem Aseez