This recipe will make around 6 chicken balls.
For the filling:-
- Chicken – 3/4 cup; boiled with salt & pepper powder & shredded coarsely
- Sweet corn – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Paprika powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tbsps.
- salt to taste
- Grated cheddar cheese – 1/4 cup + 2 tbsps.
- Bread slices – 6 numbers or as needed
- egg – 1 beaten
- Bread crumbs – as needed
- Make the filling by combining all the ingredients from 1-7 in a mixing bowl.
- Take a bread slice and dip it in water. Press the bread and squeeze all the water out, place a tbsp. of the filling in the center and make the ball shape.
- Repeat with other bread slices & filling portions.
- Dip each ball in beaten egg & roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil over medium high heat till browned & crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.