For the base layer:-
- Marie Gold biscuit – 200 grams/ 1 packet
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 heaping tbsp.
- Butter- 50 grams, melted
For the filling:-
- Gelatin – 2 level tbsps. leveled dissolved in ¼ cup milk
- Curd cheese (labneh) – 200 grams
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsps.
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt – a pinch
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Dark chocolate- 100 grams( melted) with 2 tbsps. of fresh cream ( I used Lindt 60%)
- White chocolate 100 grams( melted) with 2 tbsps. of fresh cream ( I used Lindt white chocolate with almonds)
Grated Chocolate for garnish
- Process the biscuits in your food processor to make crumbs. Mix biscuit crumbs, cocoa powder and the melted butter. Press this mixture on to the base of a 9″ springform pan & chill for 30 minutes or till firm.
- Dissolve the soaked gelatin in a double boiler.
- Beat together the curd cheese, lemon juice, condensed milk, vanilla essence, salt and the melted gelatin until smooth. Beat the whipped cream till it holds peaks & fold in to the curd cheese mixture.
- Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Stir melted dark chocolate into one bowl and melted white chocolate into the 2nd bowl.
- Drop spoon full of both mixtures over the biscuit base and use a knife to swirl so as to create a marble effect.
- Refrigerate till fully set.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and serve chilled.