This is a very easy to make delicious pudding. It gets ready within minutes!
- Ulker biscuits – 200 grams
- Instant coffee powder – 3 tsps.
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Finely chopped pineapple – 1×560 gram tin (Use the heavy syrup one)
- Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 heaping tbsps.
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Whipping cream powder – one small packet of 36 grams ( I used Dream Whip)
- Cold milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Prepare a strong coffee by adding the instant coffee powder to boiling water. Let this coffee cool down complely to room temperature.
- Heat 2 tbsps. of sugar in a pan till it melts & turns golden brown in colour. Add the boiling water & cook till thick. Stir in the grated coconut & cook till the mixture turns dry.
- Beat the whipping cream powder adding cold milk & vanilla essence till it holds peaks.
- Dip 8 biscuits one by one in coffee and arrange them on a flat plate with 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows so as to form a rectangle.
- Put 1/3rd of the whipped cream on the biscuits and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Spread the chopped pineapple evenly over it. Sprinkle the caramelised coconut.
- Dip 8 biscuits in coffee one by one and again place 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows over the pineapple and coconut. Repeat layering with biscuits dipped in coffee,cream, pineapple and coconut two more times.
- Garnish with the pineapple pieces along the circumference of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve chilled.
Source:- Annie’s kitchen