- Ulker Biscuits – 1 packet
- Instant coffee powder – 3 heaping tsps.
- Boiling water – 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin/395 grams
- Dream whipping cream powder – 2 small packets
- Nestle cream – 1 small tin
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare coffee by dissolving the coffee powder in boiling water. Let this cool down completely to room temperature.
- Beat together the sweetened condensed milk, whipping cream powder, vanilla essence and cream with hand mixer till thick.
- Dip the biscuits into the coffee decoction & arrange them in a glass/pudding dish to make the first layer of the pudding. Spread little of the cream-condensed milk mixture over the biscuit layer. Repeat layering with the coffee dipped biscuits & cream-condensed milk mixture. The final layer should be the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Cut into pieces & garnish with sifted coffee powder.