Makes 8 cups.
- Chocolate cake crumbs – 2 cups
- Milk as needed
- Fruit cocktail – 1 tin
- Whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar – 2 heaping tbsps.
- Glazed cherries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease the holes of muffin pan and keep aside.
- Mix together the chocolate cake crumbs and milk to make a chapathi like dough. Divide this dough into 8 equal portions.
- Place each dough potion into each hole of the muffin pan and shape the dough portions into a cup. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes. Let cool completely. Remove the chocolate cups from the pan.
- Beat the whipping cream with sugar till it holds peaks.
- Fill the cups with fruits and whipped cream.
- Garnish each cup with a glazed cherry.