- Apple – 4 numbers medium, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- Sugar – 4 heaping tbsps.
- Cinnamon – 1″ piece
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Chocolate cake crumbs – 2 cups
- Whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar – 2 heaping tbsps.
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Cook the chopped apples adding water and cinnamon stick. Cover cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Add sugar and cook till dry for about 5 minutes on medium high heat. Remove the cinnamon stick and mash the apples using a potato masher. Let the apple mixture cool down completely to room temperature. Transfer the apple mixture to a greased pudding dish.
- Spread the cake crumbs over the apple mixture and press down gently.
- Beat the cream with sugar and essence till it holds peaks. Spread the cream over the cake crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.