- Dates – 3 cups; seeds removed
- Ghee/ Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped cahews – 1/2 cup
- Chopped almonds – 1/2 cup
- Dessicated coconut – 2 tbsps.
- Lime juice – 2 tbsps.
- Silver Warq for garnish
- Heat ghee in a broad non-stick pan & add the dates. Fry the dates fo 7-10 minutes and keep mashing the dates in between so that they form a paste.
- Add the chopped cashews, almonds, lime juice, coconut & mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased tray & apply silver warq.
- Let cool completely to room temperature. Cut into squares.
- Transfer to an air tight container. You can store these squares for upto a month at room temperature.