- Wheat flour – 1.25 cups
- Quick cooking oats – 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp. or more
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.or as per taste
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese spread (full fat)- 1/4 cup
- Mix together the wheat flour, oats, salt, cumin seeds and pepper powder.
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese till creamy and fluffy.
- Add the combined dry ingredients and mix to make a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the prepared dough to a thin circle using a rolling pin.The cookies will be really very crunchy if you roll the dough thin. Prick with a fork all over and cut out circles using a 2″ cookie cutter.
- Transfer the cookie circles to a tray lined with foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 15 minutes or till the they turn crisp and golden brown in colour.
Source:- Tarla Dalal