- Ragi flour – 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Quick cooking oats – 1/4 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsps.
- Salt – 3/4 tsp.
- Garlic powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Onion powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Mix together the wheat flour, ragi flour, oats, salt, garlic and onion powders.
- Add the olive oil and rub into the flour till the entire mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add water to make a stiff dough. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Roll out the prepared dough to a 8″ circle using a rolling pin. Prick with a fork all over and cut into 2″x 2″ square pieces using a sharp knife.
- Repeat with the other dough portion.
- Transfer the cookie squares to a tray lined with foil.
- Bake the cookies at 180C for 15 minutes, flip the cookies and bake the other side too for 15 minutes at 180C.
Source:- Tarla Dalal