- Basmathi Rice – 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsps.
- Onion – 1 medium; finely chopped
- Carrot – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Red bell pepper – 1 medium; finely chopped
- French beans – 5 to 6 numbers; finely chopped
- Water – 2 cups
- Pepper powder – 1/2 -3/4 tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp.
- Celery – 2 tbsps; chopped
- Wash the rice several times under running water & soak it in water for 30 minutes. Drain the water completely from the rice.
- In a microproof dish, mix together the onion, carrot and bell pepper. Cook on high power for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice, water, salt, celery and soy sauce to the cooked veggies and mix.
- Cover cook on high power for 13 minutes. Stir the rice in between.
- Serve after 5 minutes of standing.