1½ cups whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons olive oil + as needed for shallow frying
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoons red chilli flakes
6 basil leaves, chopped
½ cup chopped mixed capsicums
4-5 black olives, pitted and sliced
1/4 cup grated processed cheese
1/4 cup tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup + for spreading and garnishing
1. To prepare the dough, mix together the wheat flour, Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, ½ teaspoon dried oregano, ½ teaspoon chilli flakes and the basil leaves. Add some water and knead into a soft dough. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. To prepare the filling, mix tigether the chopped capsicum, black olives, remaining basil leaves, remaining dried oregano, salt, processed cheese and mozzarella cheese and mix. Add 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out to thin circles. Cook the rotis till golden spots appear on both the sides. Keep warm in foil.
4. Spread some tomato ketchup on a cooked roti, put some stuffing on one side, fold to make moon shape and fold into triangle.
5. Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared stuffed chapathi pizzas, drizzle some oil on top and roast from both sides till golden and crisp.
6. Serve hot.