- 4 chapathis
- ½ cup baked beans
- 2 teaspoons oil + for drizzling
- ½ medium green capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ medium yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon red chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 50 grams paneer, cut into small cubes
- 3 tbsps. grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps. cooking cream
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a non-stick pan. Add green capsicum, yellow capsicum and red capsicum and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add salt and sauté for 1 minute. Add baked beans, lightly mash and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add crushed peppercorns, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, salt and cottage cheese cubes, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add cream and cheddar cheese and mix.Transfer in a bowl and slightly cool.
4. Place a cooked chapathi on a clean surface, put some baked beans mixture on top and roll tightly to make the wrap.
6. Serve immediately.