- Wheat flour –1.5 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- Baking powder – 2 tsps.
- Salt – a pinch
- Refined oil – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3 numbers, big
- Castor sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Thick curd – 1/4 cup
- Cashews – 25 grams; halved
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift together the wheat flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda.
- Beat the 3 eggs adding 1 tbsp. of water till frothy for about 5 minutes. Add the castor sugar little by little & beat well for 7 minutes or till the mixture turns thick and creamy.
- Add oil in a steady stream & keep beating the egg mixture as you add the oil into it.
- Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Fold in the sifted flour mixture alternated with the curd.
- Transfer the cake batter to a prepared cake tin.
- Place the cashew nut halves on the top.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes.
Source:- Magic Oven