- Glucose biscuits/Parle-G biscuits – 200 grams (coarsely crushed)
- Cashews/Almonds – 100 grams (coarsely crushed)
- Butter – 100 grams
- Icing sugar – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 small; beaten
- Cocoa powder – 1.5 heaping tsps.
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Beat together the softened butter and icing sugar with a hand mixer for 5 minutes till light and creamy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla essence. Add the cocoa powder and mix.
- Fold in the crushed biscuits & nuts. You should get a dough.
- Shape the mixture into a log & wrap in foil.
- Freeze for 1 hour or till firm.
- Cut into slices and serve.