- Coarsely crushed biscuits ( I use Marie Gold biscuits) – 3/4 cup
- Melted butter – 50 grams
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 2 heaping tbsps.
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1.5 cup
- Coarsely chopped walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Coarsely chopped almonds – 2 tbsps.
- Coarsely chopped pistachios – 2 tbsps.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the biscuit powder with the melted butter. Spread this mixture on to the base of a 6″ cake tin lined with parchment paper and press well.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder over the base.
- Pour the condensed milk over the cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the condensed milk.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool and refrigerate till set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Source:- Tarla Dalal