- Butter cake – 500 grams
- Butter – 100 grams (softened)
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Drinking chocolate – 2 tbsps.
- Brandy/Rum – 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Apricot jam – 3 heaping tbsps.
- For coating:-
- Apricot jam – 3 tbsps.
- Water- 4 tbsps.
- Chocolate vermicelli – as needed
- Powder the butter cake into crumbs using your hands.
- Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in the drinking chocolate, vanilla essence and brandy.
- Add the cake crumbs, jam & knead to make a smooth dough.
- Make lime size balls from the dough and keep them aside.
- For the coating, mix together 3 tbsps. of apricot jam with 4 tbsps. of water and heat till the jam melts completely. Transfer this mixture to a platter and let this cool down to room temperature.
- Dip each ball in the jam mixture & coat them evenly with the chocolate vermicelli.
SOURCE:- MAGIC OVEN