- Marie biscuits – 1 packet; 200 grams
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tsps.
- Butter – 100 grams
- Icing sugar – 300 grams or 1.5 cups
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1.5 tbsps.
- Dissolve the coffee powder in 1/4 cup of boiling water. Keep aside to cool.
- Cream together the butter and icing sugar till creamy and fluffy. Add the vanilla essence and mix.
- Take a biscuit, dip it in the cooled coffee and place it on a foil. Apply 1 tsp. of the butter cream on the biscuit. Repeat layering with the remaining biscuits, coffee and butter cream.
- Place the biscuit stack horizontally on the foil and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cocoa powder to the remaining butter cream and mix. Apply this mixture on the sides and top of the biscuit stack.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices at an angle.
- Serve chilled.