- Plain flour – 1.25 cups
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 100 grams, softened
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 3 numbers, medium
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Nutella – 1/2 cup
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup; coarsely chopped
- Dark chocolate chunks – 1/2 cup ( I used Lindt 60%)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift together the plain flour and salt.
- Beat together the butter & powdered sugar till creamy for about 10 minutes.
- Beat in the 3 eggs one by one & beat well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Add the Nutella and beat again.
- Fold in the sifted flour mixture, walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into a prepared 8×8″ brownie pan.
- Bake at 180C for 25-30 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let cool down completely to room temperature before cutting into squares.