For the dough:-
- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups/ 150 grams
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Full cream milk powder – 1 heaping tbsp.
- Instant yeast – 1/2 tsp. (level)
- Sugar – 1 heaping tsp.
- Lukewarm water – 3/4 cup or as needed
For the garlic flavoured cream cheese
- Cream cheese spread – 1/4 cup
- Red chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic – 1 big clove (pasted)
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp.
For the topping:-
- Chicken tikka chunks – as required
- Sweetcorn – as needed
- Chopped capsicum – as needed
- Chilly sauce – to drizzle
- Cheddar cheese – as required
- Mix together the plain flour, milk powder, yeast, sugar, oil, salt and lukewarm water. Knead the dough for a good 15 minutes, also keep banging the dough as you knead. The dough should be slightly sticky. Cover with a damp cloth & keep undisturbed for 1-1.5 hours/ till the dough doubles in volume.
- Punch down the risen dough & divide it into 3 equal parts. Take a portion of the dough & shape it into a ball. Roll it into a circle of 1/4″ thickness using a rolling pin. Cook the breads just like how you cook regular roti. Keep the 3 breads warm in a foil.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a pan & fry one side of each bread till crisp. Transfer the breads (with the crisp side up) on a clean work surface. Apply the garlic flavoured cream cheese. Sprinkle the chicken tikka chunks, chopped capsicum and sweet corn over the cream cheese. Drizzle chilly sauce and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil and place the breads in the pan. Cover cook the breads with the cheese side up on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve piping hot.