You will need crackers for this recipe
For the chocolate ganache:-
- Grated chocolate – 3/4 cup
- Cream – 1/2 cup
For the caramel syrup;-
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Boiling water – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 25 grams
- Cream – 1/4 cup
- salt – 1/8 tsp.
- vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp.
For the nuts layer:-
- Almonds – 1/4 cup; coarsely crushed
- Cashew nuts – 1/4 cup; coarsely crushed
- Make a caramel syrup, by melting the sugar to golden, removing from heat, stirring in 1/4 cup of warm water and returning to heat until melted fully. Add the butter and allow it to melt. Stir in the cream, salt and cook till the mixture turns slightly thick.Leave aside to cool. Add the vanilla essence and mix.
- For the chocolate ganache, scald the cream and pour the cream over the grated chocolate. Wait for a minute and mix till smooth.
- Mix together the nuts and set aside.
- Line a loaf pan ( I used a 2lb. loaf tin) with parchment paper. Spread 1/3rd of the chocolate ganache in it. Place the crackers over the ganache. Pour 1/3rd of the caramel syrup over the biscuits. Sprinkle 1/3rd of the nuts mixture. Drizzle little chocolate ganache over the nuts layer. Repeat layering with crackers, caramel syrup, nuts mixture and drizzle of chocolate ganache. Finally spread the left over chocolate ganache on the top.
- Refrigerate till completely set. Cut into slices and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Source:- Magic Oven