- Chicken keema– 100 grams
- Soya granules – 1/3 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil– 2 tbsps. + 1 tbsp.
- Onions – 1 medium, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 big clove; minced
- Greenchilly – 2 numbers, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small or 1/3 cup; finely chopped
- Eggs – 2 numbers
- Egg white – of 2 eggs
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Water – 2 tbsps.
- Soak the soya granules in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain water, squeeze the granules well and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a broad non-stick pan. Add the onions, garlic and greenchillies & cook till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the chicken keema, the squeezed soya granules, tomato, 1/2 tsp. of salt & fry for 5 minutes on medium high heat or till the meat is cooked. Keep this mixture aside.
- Beat the eggs, egg whites, pepper powder, salt and 2 tbsps. of water together using a fork/whisk.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a pan for making the omelette. Pour the beaten egg and cook for a few minutes.When the upper side is partially set, sprinkle the prepared soya-chicken mixture and cook till fully done. Flip and cook the other side of the omelette if desired.