- Potato – 1.5 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Onion – 1 medium; thinly sliced
- Greenchillies – 2 to 3 numbers
- Coriander powder – 1/2 heapng tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – 3/4 tsp.
- Thick coconut milk – 1/2 cup (Use freshly extracted milk)
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp.
- Curry leaves – a few
- Combine all the ingredients from 1 to 7 in a medium sauce pan & bring to a rolling boil. Cover cook on low heat for 15 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the thick coconut milk and remove from heat.
- In a wok, heat the coconut oil & add the curry leaves. Pour this over the potato curry and mix.
- Serve hot with puri/chapathi.