- Quick cooking oats – 1.5 cup
- Ghee – 6 level tbsps (solid)
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Boiling water – 4.5 cups
- Cashew nuts – 1/4 cup; coarsely chopped
- Sugar – 1.5 cup
- Powdered cardamom – 1 tsp.
- Heat ghee in a wok & fry the oats for 3-4 minutes. Add 4.5 cups of boiling water and salt to the roasted oats & cook on medium low heat till almost dry.
- Stir in the cashews and sugar and cook till the ghee starts separating from the kesari & the whole thing comes together as a mass. Add the cardamom powder and mix.
- Pour on a greased tray & allow to cool completely. Cut into squares/ diamonds.
Source:- Magic Oven