- Coconut oil – 2 tbsps.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp. (optional)
- Onion – 2 medium numbers; finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 tsp.; finely chopped
- Greenchilly -2 numbers; finely chopped
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Kashmiri Chilly powder – 1 tsp.
- Tomato – 1/2 cup; finely chopped
- Egg – 3 numbers; lightly beaten with 3 pinches of salt
- Garam masala powder – a pinch
- Salt as needed
- Heat 2 tbsps. of coconut oil in a wok. Add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter. Now stir in the onions, the julienned ginger and the chopped greenchillies. Saute’ till the onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Add turmeric and kashmiri chilly powders and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped tomato and fry till oil is visible.
- Add the beaten eggs and wait till the eggs are partially set. Now scramble well till the mixture is completely dry. Finally add the garam masala powder and mix.
- Serve hot with chapathi or rice.