- Kerala Banana – 4 numbers; large (ripe but firm)
- Ghee – 3/4 cup
- Cashews – 50 grams; halved
- Golden raisins – 50 grams
- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 2 numbers; beaten well in the mixer with a small pinch of salt
- Powdered cardamom – 1 tsp.
- Peel the bananas. Take a banana and cut it into 2 pieces lengthwise. Cut the two halves again into 2 pieces. You should get a total of 4 long and thin pieces. Cut into small cubes. Repeat with the other bananas.
- Heat ghee & toast the cashews till they turn golden brown in colour. Drain on paper towels. Add the raisins and cook till they turn plump. Drain on paper towels.
- To the same ghee, add the chopped bananas and fry till they are golden brown in colour. Remove from the ghee and set aside.
- Remove excess ghee from the pan. We need only 1 tbsp. of ghee for the remaining process. Add the grated coconut and fry for 5 minutes. Ad the sugar and mix. When the sugar starts to melt, add water and mix. Stir in the beaten eggs and mix well. When this mixture turns dry, add the fried cashews, bananas, raisins and cardamom powder and mix for 2 more minutes.
Note:- You cannot taste or even see the eggs in this dish.
Source:- Magic Oven