- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Ragi flour – 1/4 cup
- Oats – 1/4 cup; powdered in the mixer/grinder
- Baking soda – 1 tsp.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 2 level tbsps.
- Salt – a pinch
- Thick curd – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 1.25 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 3/4 cup or as needed for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Sift together the wheat flour, ragi flour, oat meal, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oil, curd, sugar and essence and whisk till the sugar dissolves completely. Fold in the dry ingredients. The batter should be of a dropping consistency. It should not be too thick or too thin.
- Transfer the batter to a 9″ x 9″ brownie pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake at 170C for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.